Thursday, October 3, 2013

I want to Shine a Light on Mobile Senior Coalitions and Wendy Harris of Assisted Transition of Mobile

I want to shine a light on Mobile Senior Coalitions and Wendy Harris of Assisted Transition of Mobile. Wendy reached out to me and I have assisted her in laying the ground work of the Mobile Senior Coalitions which is a professional networking group for companies that serve seniors. My organization developed the website and we helped develop a system for promoting and listings events online along with sharing local resources for professionals. I could never done it without Wendy's 'feet on the street.' Check out the Mobile Senior Coalition website:
www.MobileSeniorCoalitions.org

If you are in Mobile and need housing placement assistance contact Wendy Harris through her website:
www.assistedtransition.com/southal







No comments:

Post a Comment